New videos planned for the website

Here’s a little heads up about our plans for the website (and this blog) in the next week or three. I thought it might be fun to make some videos that show you clear demonstrations.

I haven’t been able to go up to Peterborough (Create and Craft) to take part in programmes for a little while now and I miss the demonstrating and very good reasons to make cards! I am happy that this is my time to be here for my parents, heavens they gave me enough help and love when I needed it, but a crafter can’t be starved of card making for too long!

The card you can see here will be the first video as it’s one of those cards that are so much easier to show rather than to tell how to create!

The image is from our Daphne Brissonnet pad and the fan dies are from our Signature range, the fans (all of them) come in among my top ten Signature die choices.

So be patient with me and the videos will start shortly … I am hoping for next week but sometimes life gets in the way so it would be the week after. Hope you’ll enjoy them.

1. Heather says:

Hi Joanna
    I'm really excited about your videos you have been dearly missed on the TV you always make amazing cards so looking forward to them.
    Hugs x
    Heather

2. mary says:

Great news Joanna. Love watching sue wilsons vdeos on making cards with her dies.
    love your signature dies and use quite a few of these card making pads, so will look
    forward to the videos for inspiration. Thankyou for thinking of us crafters

3. Anne Cross says:

I am so pleased that you are going to do this and I look forward to watching your demos. There will be no annoying interruptions either….. if you know what I mean! Best wishes to you and your parents. xx

4. Nina says:

Hi Joanna, I will look forward to watching the videos, you are very much missed on C & C.

Best wishes to your parents, and all the family.

Nina xx

5. June says:

To look after loved ones you need to look after yourself, stay bright and healthy, I look forward to your next venture, happiness and health to you all.

6. Linda Johnson says:

You have been sorely missed on Create and Craft with all your fabulous CDs, the best anywhere. This sounds fab am looking forward to seeing them.
    Kind regards
    Linda x

7. Pauline Blow says:

Looking forward to seeing the videos. I agree with June, you must look after yourself too. And, I agree with you about parents, they did a lot for us, we should cherish them, 😉

8. Catherine says:

Hi, I have missed you on C&C and look forward to seeing your videos there is always around things and you are doing what many of us have done I am glad I gave time to my patents who are no longer here and after 12yrs and 8yrs I still miss them very much. time given now will reward you. good on you Joanne.xx

9. Dianne says:

Looking forward to seeing the videos as I have been unable to craft since my husband became ill last year and although I have two wonderful carers who come each morning and evening the rest of my day is spent with and caring for my husband…..so will try and take some time out in the evening to watch and who knows maybe able to make a card. My heartfelt wishes go to you and your family at this difficult time.